16752 N. Greasewood St.
Surprise, AZ 85374
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationMon-Fri
Main Office: 8:00-4:30
Wirtzie's Preschool and Child Care: 6:30-6:00
Adult Day Centers:
Lucy Anne's Place, Peoria & Sun City Restorative Care: 8-5
Mary's Place: 8:30-4
Helping Partners Program: 8-4:30
Birt's Bistro: Sun-Thurs. 7AM-3PM Fri & Sat 7AM-7PM
As a not-for-profit human services agency, Benevilla has been known and recognized for its quality care services for over three decades. Our mission is enhancing the experiences of life for people of all ages. Check out all of our Programs and Services at www.benevilla.org.
Founded by the community for the community in 1981, Benevilla is an ever-evolving nonprofit which seeks to weave a safety net for those who may be isolated and need assistance to maintain their independence and to control their destinies.
By cultivating a caring community of neighbors helping neighbors, Benevilla is able to provide extensive support for older adults, adults with intellectual disabilities, children, and the families who care for them through a variety of programs including:
- Adult day programs, including Lucy Anne’s Place and Mary’s Place memory care
- Home services for those who need help with the daily tasks of living but lack resources
- Home-delivered meals
- Information and referral services
- Caregiver support groups
- Wirtzie’s Preschool and Child Care
- Parenting classes and resources for families with children 5 and under
- A variety of intergenerational programs bridging the gap between generations
- Birt’s Bistro and Birt's Catering
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community
Benevilla services are supported through donations from individuals, congregations, service clubs, corporations, and by the loving hearts and hands of nearly 700 volunteers. These generous individuals and organizations ensure we can meet the needs of our community today and in the future.