Jay Lickus - Realtor with Surprise Houses for Sale
14930 W Mauna Loa Ln
Surprise, AZ 85379
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Price your home right
- Enhance the Curb Appeal
- Refresh and update your home
- Make your home easy to show
- Showcase home all IDX sites: Zillow, etc
- Create eye catching MLS listing
- Professional photos of your home
- Insure SEO for Listing
- Showcase your home on social media
- Aggressively & Ethically negotiate
Fundraisers We Support
- Surprise Rotary Club
- Fraternal Order of eagles Aerie #4534
- Benevilla Community Resource Center
- Annual "Taste of Surprise"
- Benevilla "Festival of Cheer"
Hours of OperationAlways on Call
Monday thru Saturday
"Why do I need a Realtor when I can sell it myself?"
It's a lot more complicated and time consuming than you think. The bottom line is if you are selling your home you want to make as much money as you can and if you're buying a new home you want the best deal possible.
There are hundreds of factors that can complicate every transaction and affect the money you have in the game.
That's why you need someone you can rely on to be your "Trusted Advisor." Someone who has a team of experienced and resourceful experts to guide you through your financing, title and legal questions. You need someone with common sense, an eye for detail and ardent negotiation skills.
I may be newer to the Real Estate game but I have developed and honed my business skills during my 25+ years in sales and sales management for Fortune 500 companies.
- I ran a $40 million region that was consistently one of the top two markets in the country.
- I completed both of the Dr. Chester L. Karrass "Effective Negotiation" training programs.
- I completed the Jeffrey Gitomer "Sales One" training seminars
- I am a graduate of the Ken Blanchard "The Challenge of Leadership" and "Situational Leadership II" courses
- I was even involved in a "Harvard Business Review" study on customer relationship marketing.
As the seller I will help you:
- Complete a market analysis and market value assessment of your home
- List your property in the MLS and market it aggressively face-to face and across all local, national and international social media channels
- Assist in the preparations to stage and sell your home
- Prepare the contract and all legal documents
- Negotiate the best price and terms of sale
- Follow the paperwork through title, financing and escrow
As a buyer I will help you:
- Uncover and analyze your true needs and wants to focus entirely on what is motivating your purchase
- Locate the best sources of mortgage loans, assist you in negotiating the best terms for these loans and help you work effectively with the lender.
- Build an active map of properties meeting your search criteria and give you a comprehensive understanding of the market, area and neighborhoods and schools you are interested in.
- Prepare all offers, contracts and legal documents
- Negotiate the best price and terms of the purchase
This is just the foundation for successfully buying or selling your home. There is a multitude of other expertise and capabilities that I use as your Real Estate "Trusted Adviser." Being newer to the industry I have the time to devote to you and what you need to sell or buy your home successfully and for the best price.
I look forward to meeting you and guiding you on your journey through your next home change.